April 22, 2014

Skincare: L'occitane Immortelle Precious Serum


Immortelle is known as everlasting flowers that never fades even after it has been picked. More than 10 years ago, L'OCCITANE revealed and patented exceptional anti-aging powers of corsican immortelle - the only variety contains an incredible high concentration of active ingrdients. 

L'occitane Immortelle Precious Serum

Scientific research shows that the precious serum concentrates the patented anti-aging power of more than 1000 flowers in every jar. It's lightly textured formula  acts on the 3 main imporatant stages of collagen: production, protection and repairing. 

The colour of the product in dropper packing. A little more to milky colour.

Directions
I used this precious in the day because i want more protection when i expose to the sun. And i used brightening/ hydrating products in the night.I will make total in 4 mini drops on my face; forehead, nosetip and cheekbones and spread them thoroughly. This 4 drops should be more than enough for your entire face. 

Reviews
It's light weight and adsorb quickly into my skin while i spread them evenly on my entire face. This precious anti-aging serum which is not greasy at all and i so in-love with the refreshing flower scent. I feel so clean, moisturizing and  younger looking complexion.

Price
The reason i bought is because it's very rave in vivi magazine, not only that, china well-known vivi (欣慰) models highly recommend this product and l'occitane's essential water and brightening cream. Will update on my blog soon. I got this precious serum at changi airport DFS S$84.


Anti-aging is currently part of my skincare regime that i will never miss out, and that's because i need to get prevention of wrinkles and lines before it appears on my face. Prevention is very important or it will be too late. I always think that after 25years old, you have to add more skincare products to get prevention than when the problems come, you get to spend more money and results getting slower to achieve. Blame our female hormones!! lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment