April 21, 2014

Travel: Phuket


Other than going oversea to china with hubby, I've not been anywhere ever since my last trip to Bali. I've quitted my job due to some personal problems, finally there's time for me to travel again. We just wanted to go somewhere relax not shopping. So we planned ourself to Phuket on very last minute:)

*I'll try to remember and indicate the price for your little info. :)


I got my 4days3nights free and easy package at travel agency. I do not know whether mine consider cheap but i think is reasonable. Because currently i'm unemployed and consider expensive for me. lol

We booked on the 5th and we're flying in just 3days. Because that's the cheapest date of that month. Lol


We had our minibus airport transfer.

Let's stay here! Grand Mercure Phuket Patong

Top from City Plaza // Bottom from forever21

Welcome flower , sawadeeka

We had this love swan because the agent indicate honeymoon at the remakes. Of cause we will make useful of this lovely swan...


and our candid shot
haha. We both look damn funny because we are trying to pose our own heart shaped. Lol

And so this bedroom cushion slipper is damn frigging comfortable. (feel like steal back home, lol)

Resting area

My makeup area

Brought my naraya bag for this trip only. 

Our minibar area 

Our complimentary water

Wardrobe 

Mini fridge in blue light

Finally my long await see-through bathroom.

Toiletries on the top

Showering and bathtub

Our super duper very extremely mini balcony facing poolside.


After flight, we had nothing other than our macdonald Harshbrown and lemon tea... We are starving, so we went to a random restaurant for our very late lunch.

America fried rice 140baht 

Hubby's order, alike tomato fried rice. Very yummy very nice. I love his than my meal.

Spaghetti bolognese 160baht


We stroll around and finally we had our dinner settled somewhere. I chosen this restaurant cause they know how to speak mandarin and easy to communicate, 第一味. We wanted eat seafood, so there's this uncle recommend us a package of 1300baht and he said more worth it. So we tried! 

but......... the total bill came 1700baht. 2bowl of rice 40baht, coconut drink 80baht, lime juice 80baht, other method of cooking additional 200baht (else all are BBQ) wtf. 

Super love to not nice.

1. BBQ fish. I love how fresh and the tenderness it is. I've tried at BKK before and I really missed it. Somehow it taste the same. 

2. They replace our mussels to clam. Normal cooking but really very fresh. 

3. Curry flower crab. Not bad but the meat alittle overcooked and if it's other type of crab will be better. 

4. BBQ white prawn. I think it will be nice if it's other method of cooking. Feel alittle kana cheated. 

Hubby wanted to get to the beach for a long time, but because in the noon is frigging hot so we went to the beach again after dinner. It's walking distance from our hotel. 

So I ordered banana + milk pancake 50baht

We went to our nearby shopping, Jungceylon shopping mall selling brands and big supermarket. 



Our daily breakfast included in hotel, even the congee is delicious

We decided to rent a bike to explore around our hotel. 250baht for a smaller bike (like the red color one on the left) and we rent a 300baht for a bigger one for 24hrs. Cheaper than tuk tuk or taxi, I believe.

Woohoo! So we just ride around the city. We ride to Kamala beach - patong beach - karon beach 


Tri Trang Beach
We had our petrol added first. You can even add the petrol (gas) at anywhere along the street for 40-50baht per bottle. 

Patong Beach
I could barely open my eyes without my glasses for more than 5secs. It's super duper hot. 

We bought our slipper at 500baht for 2. At first was like 750baht than we wanted to leave because was too expensive for a slipper. Should have bargain for more. 


While hubby had his swim at hotel pool, I'm camwhoring and surfing net:)

After a break in our hotel room, we are out for our lunch opposite the hotel.

The shop name actually call HELLO

Kailan 50baht

Fried chicken in oyster sauce 80baht

Tom yum soup 120baht

We really love their tomyum soup. Best!! 


Hotel rest.... We discussing where to go while we look at the map, I mentioned "let's go see sunset!". Hubby immediately say let's go eat dinner first.

You&Me ; opposite our hotel towards right. This restaurant is recommended by the local translator. And I didn't regret trying their food.

America Fried Rice 180baht 
I just simply love their chicken!! Heavenly nice. You should try their drumlets!

Seafood Fried Rice 160baht 
Their squid, prawn all very fresh and tender.

Karon Beach 
We can actually had our sunset view at Karon beach. Nothing blocking the view but hubby wanted rush to the view point, so we continue.....

but ended up it's getting late. So, we have to u-turn back to our hotel route.
We do not want to end our day like this, we haven play enough, so we decided to go simon cabaret for ladyboy show. (Which I miss watching at bkk)


Top from h&m // Bottom from forever21



This is the VIP seats area 800baht/pax, and second level at the back is standard seats, of cause the price will be cheaper.


 While waiting the show to get started...

We can't take any video or photo in the theatre but definitely is a great show to catch. You got to watch so you will know what I'm talking about. It's hilarious and they are so beautiful. But they are ex-man, wtf.

After the show ends, they are outside along the pathway for extra income. No sex but take photographs. 


They will show the come come hand sign, take photo. Than they ask for money. Should be 100baht/ladyboy


I spotted a very handsome guy stand by his own at the very left side. He's too perfect, I think he did sugeries before. 

Think she's the biggest 'sister' among the others

I like this princess, she's just look like a doll, too perfect. Feel like going under knife too. Lol


Just few meters away from Simon cabaret to our hotel route, there's tons of roadside stalls selling different things like food, fruits, drinks etc.


So this is what we got home with.
Fried prawn 6 for 100baht (not nice and it's cold)
Fried fish 120-150baht (highly recommend)
Grilled potato 50baht (potato lovers should try)


There will be a second post on Phuket too. Tons of beautiful photos on phiphi island. Till the next time!



Hope the informations given probably help you guys alittle for traveling. Should you have any enquiries, kindly drop me a comment and I'll get back to you ASAP. Thank you! travel in April 2014

You could probably get your tour package over there. Along the streets you could easily get them and the more tour u get, the cheaper they give you. You can still bargain for the price.


4D3N  5* Grand Mercure stay with daily breakfast + Return Tiger Airways + Airport Transfer $764 (for 2pax)  **1 day phi phi tour by speedboat with lunch $130 (for 2pax) from groupon (phucket2thailand)

No comments:

Post a Comment