April 16, 2014

Milly's Eyelash Extension

Milly's not only doing eyelash extensions, also doing hair extensions and nails.


I need to fix my new eyelash extension before i heading to phuket. So i had a very last minute walk-in to milly's at far east plaza. I get my extension done because i dont want to waste my time doing my eye makeup, i want to dash to outside to explore instead! 

I've read alot reviews on milly's before getting myself to their shop to experience myself. I would say, i will certainly going back. 

Right after i've done my eyelash extensions. I would say it's kinda expensive. I did this set of super soft, comfortable and natural weightless single strands for $85. Feel like as if its my own lashes. It would be better if the price slightly cheaper, lol.

It takes about 30-45mins to be done? It's painless, and neither i feel uncomfortable nor irritation. 
Oh, did i mention my lashes done by Xiao Yue?


This was taken after i came back from phuket while i was snorkeling, on a speed boat, riding bike and it was still perfectly fine. I really really recommend you guys to try on eyelash extension for those who want to save time on makeup, travelling, on beach vacation still looking very pretty without worrying that falsies might drop anytime. 

Check out their bloggers' review too.


Far East Plaza    
   14 Scotts Road #03-131
    Singapore 228213
    Tel: 67376723
    Operating Hours : 11am - 10pm (Mon - Sun)
    (Inclusive of Public Holidays)

Bugis Village
    Bugis Village Extension,
    Level 2 @ Bom Bom street, DESL No. 3, 4, 5
    Tel: 63384137
    Operating Hours : 12pm - 10pm (Mon - Sun)
    (Inclusive of Public Holidays)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the awesome review. May i share the link on my FB? Do leave us a review on our Milly's page if you are free. FB: Millys hair lashes nails. Thank you for choosing Milly's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi xmillyxu,

      thanks for taking up your time reading my blog. You are most welcome to share the link
      , i'll do a review when i'm free on your FB page.

      Thanks for dropping by. Have a great day!

      Delete