April 15, 2014

French Toast

From the picture above you will probably know what I'll be blogging about! Simple French toast recipe.


We're sick and tired of eating the same thing or even lazy going out for a meal and we left 2eggs and some bread in the kitchen. Suddenly I had a thinking of making simple french toast for hubby that I never make for him before. It's as simple as 123.

All you will need is:
Eggs


ANDddddddddd


Breads

Simplest dish I've ever made.


Step 1:

First, beat the egg.

Step 2:

For me, I like to cut the bread into triangular shape for nicer appearance. Than dip the bread into the beaten egg and make sure the egg is spread thoroughly. 

Step 3: 

After the oil is heated, placed the bread coated with egg into the frying pan till nice golden color.

And we're done!!

*you can add your own honey syrup, jam etc but for me I like to eat it in original taste :)) Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment