July 27, 2014

Waterproof

Just i had finished my eyeliner for like decade years ago cause i've been doing eyelash extension due to my laziness, now i'm back with falsies and eyeliner. My lashes need to take a break. I've been using dollywink liquid eyeliner for awhile, so it's time for me to change something different this time round. I've been desperately to sephora recently and reading tons of reviews of their products too. 

Benefit They're Real Remover S$29 from sephora

I bought this gentle yet effective waterproof remover it's because i bought a waterproof liquid eyeliner. As everyone of us knew that our eye area is the most sensitive and thin area among our face, so i try not to use something harsh on my eye area. Also, i do not want something that irritates my eyes too. The sale assistant recommended me this best seller waterproof remover that is gentle yet effective and non-irritate my eyes at all. When i tested it myself, i was so surprise and it makes a wonder. As well, it says "THEY'RE REAL REMOVER"!! 


Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Dark Brown S$28 from sephora

I've got it in dark brown because I notice that I uses black color, I look more fierce than I am. I'm actually a very friendly personality but because black liner makes me looks like I do have a proud face. Lol. It looks more natural though and not harsh on me. I got it in liquid form because I lazy sharpen either pencil kind. 

I like felt tip as it is much easier to draw. I used to have dollywink brand, but I never regret changing to stila liquid eyeliner which also I see reviews from sephora again. Stila eyeliner ink is much fuller than the dollywink ones and the price is only few dollars difference, and it dries quickly without smudging your eyes when u blink after u draw, also it's waterproof. Why not? :)) I think when u want to spend on something, spend on things that more worth it.


**Anyway, I had just tried these 2days with my full eye makeup on which include eye makeup base, 2-tone eye shadow, liquid eyeliner and falsies. It did a wonderful job on removing all my makeup except the leftover glue from my falsies. It ables to remove but, it takes some time to be clean it up. Overall, I'm still a happy customer for this benefit waterproof makeup remover! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment